The Academic 咨询中心 at 马湾社区学院 performs Transfer Credit Evaluations for incoming Transfer Students. If you will be a new 全球十大赌钱软件排行 student enrolling in one of our 学位或证书课程 and wish to apply credit from another college(s) towards your major, please note the process for Transfer Credit Evaluation at 全球十大赌钱软件排行:
- You must be accepted to the college and have a declared major (degree or certificate program).
- Request an official ranscript from the registrars of all institutions, 或者军队, that you previously attended for which you wish to transfer credit.
- Submit the official transcript(s) to 全球十大赌钱软件排行 for Transfer Credit Evaluation in one of three ways:
1. 你可以邮寄成绩单 (装在密封的信封里) to:
2. 你可以投递成绩单 在密封的信封里 to either the Wellesley Hills or Framingham campus at the 司法常务官办公室.
3. 你可以通过电子方式发送成绩单 directly 从以前的机构/学校 送交注册处处长办事处(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You should submit official transcript(s) at least six (6) weeks prior to the time that you wish to register for upcoming classes to ensure credit is evaluated and posted prior to registration.
- Once courses have been officially approved and transferred, they will appear on your 全球十大赌钱软件排行 transcript and you will also receive a letter from the 咨询中心 informing you as to which of your courses transferred in.
- 全球十大赌钱软件排行 only accepts transfer credit from regionally accredited colleges or universities.
- 全球十大赌钱软件排行 accepts military credit from the American Council on Education as it applies to your choice of major.
- Credits may be transferred in only if they apply to your current major on record, and/or fulfill requirements in the MassTransfer Block.
- You must have earned a grade of “C-” or better in the course(s) for which you are requesting transfer credit.
- 全球十大赌钱软件排行 will not accept Pass/Fail coursework for transfer credit.
- A maximum of 75% of the total credits within the degree or certificate program may be earned by transfer credit.
- Transferred Science and 计算机科学 courses must have been taken within the last five (5) years.
- Foreign documents must be translated and evaluated by a credible agency, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (http://www.cedevaluations.com).
- Credit that is accepted according to general college policy is not necessarily acceptable for specific programs of study. This is particularly true in instances where program transfer limits and/or minimum grade requirements are in effect, 比如卫生专业项目.
- The college reserves the right to refuse recognition for courses that were taken more than ten years prior to the date that students apply for transfer.
- Coursework must be represented in credit hours (clock hours will not be converted to 全球十大赌钱软件排行 credit hours).
- For the full policy please refer to the "Transfer Credit Information & Policies" section under "Academic Information" in the current 大学目录